At Scott Carver, we deliver living influence. We bring together bold thinking and design excellence, shaping places that directly and positively influence people, communities and prosperity. Driven by user insight, we challenge the status quo to ensure better opportunities and experiences for all.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Associate - Landscape to join our team multidisciplinary team at Scott Carver. You will be leading a passionate established team, winning work and delivering jobs to a profit.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in staff and project management, including responsibility for managing projects successfully from concept to delivery.
- You will preferably have AILA registration (or at least eligible for registration).
- The ability to drive, motivate and mentor a team as well as work across all stages of projects at various scales in a range of sectors.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience, 3 years’ experience in the Australian industry, be motivated and have strong design and technical skills.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture.
- To be able to manage a variety of projects of various scales and completing them to budget and schedule.
- Commercial landscaping project experience.
- Excellent technical understanding of design and construction.
- Knowledge of Local Government legislation and policies.
- Design and documentation experience using AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and MS office.
- Proven presentation skills, including the ability to design and prepare concept plans, master plans and working drawings for landscape documentation.
- Experience in leading a team.
- To be involved in sourcing new work and write submissions (for director authorisation).
Click Apply Now and attach your cover letter and resume clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements and ensure that you have the following on your application – Senior Associate - Landscape.
Please describe your skills, experiences and career goals in your covering letter and submit it with your CV and provide a brief portfolio.
Agencies need not apply.