We have an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at Scott Carver.
Leading Excellence | Thinking Big | Street Smarts | People First.
We are an Architecture, Interior and Landscape Design studio based in the CBD. We deliver living influence, bring together bold thinking and design excellence, shaping places that directly and positively influence people, communities and prosperity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a marketing coordinator to join our team. If you have the motivation and enthusiasm, the possibilities are endless in this creative environment. We need someone who can drive exciting, interesting and boundary pushing campaigns and marketing ideas. This is a real opportunity to work with dynamic creatives and achieve more than just managing project imagery and press release.
We are looking for someone who has 2- 5 years’ experience in a design focused environment. You will need to be able to work with Directors through to our young designers, work to deadlines and work autonomously. We are looking for someone with drive and determination - an innovative thinker!
Your day will involve
- Management of the practice marketing collateral
- Social media activity
- Building of brand recognition
- Developing relationships with media
- Day to day coordination of website content
- Help organise events, meetings and presentations
- Create easy to read, interesting content
- Interesting involvement in unique brand campaign including photographic shoots, video projects, co-branded opportunities, sponsorship and design project launches and activity
Why work for us
- Creative environment
- People first culture – be heard and involved in strategic marketing discussions
- Career advancement opportunities
- CBD Location
- Personal development plan with targeted training
Skills & Experience you will need
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competent writing skills
- Possess a Tertiary degree in Communications or Marketing
- Advanced MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign skills and experience
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to juggle workloads in a deadline-driven environment
- A creative thinker that is capable of diligent delivery
- The motivation to think outside the box and drive great ideas
- Direct report to Marketing and Business Development Manager & Managing Director
How to Apply
Click Apply Now and attach your cover letter and resume clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements and ensure that you have the following on your application – Marketing Coordinator.
Please describe your skills, experiences and career goals in your covering letter and submit it with your CV and provide a brief portfolio if possible.
Agencies need not apply.